Day One Is Over

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day one is over...finished. Can't say that I'm any happier that it's over. I'm crabby and want a smoke in the worst way, but still able to fight the urge. Seems the urges are more prevalent when the children come home from school and the husband walks through the door. Wonder why that is?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to bedtime tonight. Don't believe I'll be staying up late as normal as sleeping takes away the suffering. I'm hoping tomorrow is less urge-laden, but something tells me it may be worse. I don't know why I just said that. I have no reason to believe it will be worse. It's just a hunch.

I'm still proud of myself for having gone 24 hours. It is an accomplishment for me. I'm already telling a difference in my breathing, if you can believe it. I don't seem to be so full of all that gross mucusy stuff that seemed to be a natural part of my every day life. Haven't cleared my throat nearly as much today. That's a good thing. Hubby will be happy to hear this as he says I keep him awake at night clearing my throat in my sleep. Yay for him, I guess.

Tomorrow will be better. I'm sure of it.......I think.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP